Mid-Level C/C++ Software Engineer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We’re looking for a C/C++ software engineer to work with one of our client’s teams to offer engineering support XC and XC+ product Lines. The Software Engineer will be working with our client’s infrastructure to develop and support their software features. We need someone who is highly skilled technically and is able to communicate well verbally and in writing. We are also looking for some who is a problem solver and has a cool head during stressful situations.
- BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 or more years of experience developing operating system software
- 5 or more years’ experience with Linux (or Unix)
- Strong in C and C++
- Ability to model and prototype various design options
- Write appropriate project documentation with given requirements
- Lead technical presentations
- Assist in system level integration and debug of the hardware and software
- Design, plan, and implement innovative software solutions
- Experience in x86 assembly, Python, shell scripting, Perl preferred
- Practice QA processes, unit testing, integration testing, source control systems
- Skilled in creating simulation environments for software testing
- Familiar with embedded Linux development