Jr. .NET Developer, St Paul
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are seeking a Jr. .NET Developer on behalf of one of our clients: a company who provides marketing and communications solutions for a variety of corporate sectors. This position will be responsible for creation, modification, and support of business critical applications. The position may work with internal and external clients to interpret, document and analyze the technical requirements for the various systems.
- Operate as part of a team based on the scope and the requirements of the programming projects
- Ensure all requirements are understood, documented and analyzed appropriately for maximum efficiency in the coding, test and deploy process
- Adhere to the Project Life Cycle, development methodology, ITIL, ISO program standards and IT controls for best coding practices, testing, systems acceptance, change control, and security
- Adhere to project timelines and deliverable, effective communication of changes or disruptions to the schedule with a focus on expectation alignment
- Ability to interact with internal/external clients/customers in a professional manner
- Experience working with Oracle, MS SQL Server or MYSQL
- Experience in paper document management for Legal and Financial industry experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) tool is desirable
Job #: 14975