This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client, located near Minneapolis, is looking for a proactive, self-directed, and detail-oriented java developer. The Java Developer will participate in the design and development of a multi-user, multi-tenant, analytics centric web application using Java EE technologies with specific focus on development using JBoss container and tool set. The ideal contractor will have some flexibility in work hours to help manage interaction with vendors and partners globally.
- Design and develop web application components using Java EE technologies using JBoss application server and technology stack
- Produce necessary technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, engineering or computer science
- 5+ years of experience in developing large scale Java EE applications using EJB and JPA, working with Java EE Application Servers
- Previous experience working with the Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture paradigm
- Experience working with Big Data
- Experience developing for performance and scalability
- Familiarity with data mining concepts, ETL processes
- Fluent in SQL and familiar with data modeling and data architecture concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in using build environments using Maven, Ant, Gradle, Jenkins or similar
- Application security implementation using identity management systems