Full Stack Developer — Senior
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a full-time developer for one of our clients in Minneapolis. This individual will get a chance to take real ownership of their work. The developer will be working with innovative leaders to deliver an empowering, influential and connected experience anywhere a member chooses to engage.
- Working with colleagues you can rely on and learn from
- Willing to learn from those around you, but also comfortable vigorously debating the right approach to solving problems.
- Value an engineering culture rooted in collaboration, humility, trust, responsibility, and learning.
- Enjoy staying up to speed on new technologies and introducing them to your teammates.
- Possess 5+ years of professional programming experience. Experience in Ruby, Java, Groovy, Python, Perl, PostgreSQL, or Oracle are a plus!
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with all areas of the company
Preferred, Not Required:
- Proficient in PostgreSQL
- Passionate about user experience, whether that means going the extra mile to deliver a simple yet powerful UI or an API that a novice developer could master.
- Enjoy reducing operational overhead whenever and wherever possible.
- Write unit tests but are flexible with regard to testing frameworks and code coverage.