Full Stack Developer — Senior
We are looking for a full-time developer for one of our clients in Minneapolis. This individual will get a chance to take real ownership of their work. The developer will be working with innovative leaders to deliver an empowering, influential and connected experience anywhere a member chooses to engage.
- Working with colleagues you can rely on and learn from
- Willing to learn from those around you, but also comfortable vigorously debating the right approach to solving problems.
- Value an engineering culture rooted in collaboration, humility, trust, responsibility, and learning.
- Enjoy staying up to speed on new technologies and introducing them to your teammates.
- Possess 5+ years of professional programming experience. Experience in Ruby, Java, Groovy, Python, Perl, PostgreSQL, or Oracle are a plus!
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with all areas of the company
Preferred, Not Required:
- Proficient in PostgreSQL
- Passionate about user experience, whether that means going the extra mile to deliver a simple yet powerful UI or an API that a novice developer could master.
- Enjoy reducing operational overhead whenever and wherever possible.
- Write unit tests but are flexible with regard to testing frameworks and code coverage.