Front End Java Developer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We’re looking for a developer to create online platforms that are both visually elegant and easily managed by our clients for their content management needs. You will collaborate with our team, from project managers to digital strategists, delivering reliable technology solutions that provide engaging user experiences. We are seeking a great culture fit as well as someone who can support business objectives.
- Develop 2-4 simultaneous frontend projects, as directed
- Work with clients to meet the functional and technical requirements for their online platforms
- Keep up-to-date with our software versions, platforms, and tools
- Produce user stories, client communications, and other documentation as needed
- Adhere to our tracking and management practices as required
- Maintain high quality code by unit-testing processes
- Perform other project tasks as required
- Comfortable keeping a quick pace is a must
- Able to meet deadlines
- 2 or more years of experience developing websites and interactive applications
- Ability to convert PSD designs into working code
- Passion for responsive and flexible development concepts
- Complete understanding of information architecture, usability testing, and user interface principles
- A great attitude and “can do” approach for assigned tasks