ETL SSRS Developer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for an ETL SSRS Developer for a contract-to-hire role here in Minneapolis. This person will be creating MS Reporting Service reports or workflow processes based on reviewing existing documentation and researching available data elements in the Data Warehouse. They will be recommending data base design changes as needed. Other responsibilities include working alongside the BA to review high level uses cases, as well as supporting QA testing efforts to resolve all defects as quickly as possible.
Key skills in order of importance:
- Ability to take high level use case and report mock-up, do research on available data elements, talk with business, design report, recommend database design changes, build report, work with testers when resolving defects and deploy smoothly into production with support documentation
- SQL Server 2014 R2 skills - stored procedures, views and functions
- Visual Studio and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012 and 2014
- Report Builder 3.0/greater
- Informatica 9.0/greater
- TFS for version control
- Understands the server-side environment of SSRS, how to deploy reports onto the server, how to manage data sources, subscriptions, permissions/Security
- Understands when to use Report Builder groupings and rollups, and when to use stored procedures, to aggregate data
- Strong sense for visual format and data layout strategy on the report, when and where to use font changes properly, and how to show detail, subtotal and total row layouts