One of our respected clients is looking for a DevOps Engineer experienced with OO languages and familiar with Scripting and Unit Testing. You will be working with the QA automation team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for learning and trying new technologies and is constantly searching for ways to improve and automate.
- Reduce feedback time and improve reliability through management and improvement of the continuous integration build pipeline
- Write or obtain tools to improve the reliability and performance of the build pipeline and integrate automated tests
- Manage source and build artifact repositories
- Manage physical and virtual build infrastructure
- Contribute to process improvement efforts within Engineering
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' experience in a DevOps or Continuous Integration role
- Extensive Linux skills
- Experience with object-oriented languages such as C#, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with build management and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- Preferred Experience:
- Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Git, Jira, Stash, Eclipse, intelliJ, etc.