This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence, Reporting Analyst/Developer to design and develop ETL solutions. This position will develop Extract, Transformation and Loading (ETL) procedures for implementing data integration and data migration tasks in support of an operational data store; a data warehouse; and both Pentaho and MSRS reporting systems. The application portfolio also includes consumer websites; operations management applications and internal software systems as well as numerous diverse internal and external data providers and consumers.
- Strong SQL skills and familiarity with relational databases
- Utilize ETL/ DW/ Reporting and Business Intelligence tools to analyze requirements and develop reporting solutions for our clients and internal users
- Analyze and understand data sources and end-user requirements to deliver ETL Solutions for managing data, specifically as it relates health and wellness files
- Design and implement information and report applications that meet defined requirement details
- Support solutions through the entire development lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, development, performance tuning, deployment, and automation
- Work with information delivery and business owners to understand business needs and to analyze and clarify information related requirements
- Experience with ETL/ Data Warehouse development, as well as BI development
- Operational and Analytical report development using dimensional and relational databases
- Expertise in SQL and the ability to build SQL statements and scripts
- Understanding of data quality principles and practices
- Competency in analyzing business requests and translating them into report and analytics requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the Pentaho Data Integration and BI tools
- Experience with MySQL database or MS SQL Server