Contract Portal Developer, Downtown Minneapolis
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
- Attend requirements and status meetings. Lead review meetings.
- Provide third level Maintenance and Support.
- Two years with primary focus utilizing the tools below:
- Experience with any of the following are ideal, but not required:
- Ability to effectively diagnose, isolate, and resolve complex.
- Strong communication skills, including written, spoken and presentation communications with the ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to manage/coordinate multiple projects and successfully prioritize multiple tasks with good judgment and in an effective and productive manner.
- Able to serve as department representative/advocate on diverse cross-functional teams.
- Conducts code reviews and demonstrations.
- Provides input in to best practices techniques and tool selection.