Contract - PL/SQL Developer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a PL/SQL developer for a 6+month contract. The contractor’s main job duty is to maintain and enhance their applications. This person must be highly independent and can follow current Oracle standards.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong understanding of Relational Database Management Systems including design, normalization, indexing, tuning, etc. in a web development environment
- Ability to develop, unit test and document PL/SQL program units such as functions, procedures, triggers and packages following development standards and when to use each
- Resourceful at problem solving and debugging while working with the users to resolve production issues in a timely fashion
- Proven ability to manage timelines
- Understanding of UNIX operating system and the ability to code and understand UNIX shell scripting
- Excellent communication, listening, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with Oracle Objects
Job #: 15177