BI ETL Developer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
The Senior BI Developer is responsible for the implementation and support of BI solutions to best support our customers. This includes, but is not limited to, reports, analytics, dashboards, and scorecards that deliver data and information to business stakeholders. This role will also require some system administration duties. This individual works within the context of different BI platforms to deliver enterprise-capable systems.
This position requires a creative candidate with the ability to develop and influence others. You must be a good
communicator with the ability to connect with non-technical individuals to explain technical solutions. You must understand business processes and how information provides value to the process. Experience working in a Scrum Agile, distributed team environment is required.
- Develop BI solutions using MicroStrategy, Tableau, TIBCO Spotfire, SAS or other software to deliver information
- based on functional and non-functional business requirements
- Design solutions with clear, concise user interfaces to ensure maximum BI system usability
- Work closely with the data warehouse team to understand data requirements
- Mentor and coach other members of the team
- Administer software and hardware related to BI solutions as required
- Expert level ability with SQL and Oracle databases
- Experience with dimensional modeling concepts and diagrams
- Understanding of good information visualization techniques
- Familiarity with Windows or Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with network and server architectures
- Familiarity with Big Data and Data Science platforms (Hadoop, Python, SAS, etc) is a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or relevant work experience preferred
- 4-8 years of experience with MicroStrategy, Tableau, TIBCO Spotfire, or other BI platforms