This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We’re seeking a BI Engineer to be responsible for technical requirements, definition, analysis, design, development, documentation, unit testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of Business Intelligence (BI) reports, dashboards and analytics for our client.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field
- At least two years of experience developing BI applications in a data warehouse environment
- 1+ years of ETL experience
- Informatics or health care background preferred
- Knowledgeable of the development life cycle, including testing process and methods, variable programming fundamentals, conditional execution, data structures, compilation and debugging tools
- Ability to self-direct, work independently, be self-motivated, and work with project teams
- Keep up in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and experience working in an Agile environment, specifically in the software development life cycle
- Create high quality work and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Possess strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate clear understanding of database models (data normalization, Star and snowflake schemas), and modeling tools (PowerDesigner, Oracle Designer or equivalent)
- Experience with:
- Oracle SQL, Transact SQL and PL/SQL
- ETL tools such as SAP Business Objects, Informatica, and SSIS
- BI reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects, OBIEE and Qlikview
- Design, build, implement and support of BI user interface from home grown data warehouse application