Automated Software Test Engineer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
This is an exciting client with a chance to work on a home grown framework. We are ideally looking for someone looking to step into a full time role. We are looking for a software engineer to develop automated tests using C#. This role will work with software developers on the design and testability of new features, as well as convert existing manual test cases to automated test cases.
- Develop automated tests using c# which exercise and validate our software
- Expand and maintain our automated testing framework and infrastructure using object oriented design
- Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary
- Support product development by participating in all phases of the development process
- Convert existing manual test cases to automated tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Software Engineering, either development or automated test development
- Strong object-oriented design & programming skills (OO)
- An ability to learn and understand complex systems
- Experience with Visual Studio and .NET a plus, specifically C#
- Background in machine control or software that’s used to make hardware move, collect data, etc., is really helpful
- Experience with test automation a plus
Job #: 15498