Application Analyst, Downtown Minneapolis
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client is looking for a CRM Application Analyst with strong business analyst skills. This is an entry level job for someone looking to get their feet wet in the IT industry. This position will identify business needs, document current business processes and implement changes, and support the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP systems. The position is also responsible for leading business analysis and requirements gathering during implementations. Because this is a customer facing role, we are looking for individuals with excellent customer management skills and strong communication skills.
- Assist with the identification of internal user needs for CRM
- Document system specifications for custom coded CRM add-ons and guide .Net developers through
- development process
- Develop robust testing protocols for custom CRM development work to ensure solution quality
- Create Functional and Technical Specifications documentation for projects
- Assist to identify project risk
- Work with Project Manager in completing projects within defined scope, time and budget
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred, in an IT related field
- 3 or more years’ experience implementing large packaged CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Siebel, SAP CRM, Oracle CRM, SalesForce.com, SalesLogix, or Pivotal) required
- 1 or more years’ of business analysis experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred
- Database design experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently, as well as contributing as an effective team member
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Superior organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Job #: 15429