Technical Business Analyst, Contract-to-hire
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are seeking a non-traditional, product-oriented business analyst to fill a very specific role in the Product Team of one of our clients’ eCommerce group. We are hoping to find an individual who is interested in the whole business model and can grow with the team and company. This person will follow the process from the business side to the delivery – they will drive the process the whole way through. This position requires the ability to wear and balance many hats; working closely with our internal business partners and external third party vendors while at the same time keeping the pulse of the core Product Team.
- Lead in an analytic role
- Work collaboratively in an Agile/Lean environment
- Focus on delivery of new and improved functionality to support a complete and complex online customer service
- Have a strong business acumen and being able to work with the Agile based Product Managers, other BA’s and the Delivery Manager
- Own the execution of the detailed Product Management vision by continuously building, reviewing and refining the prioritized work effort of the Product Team
- Own the care and feeding of the product team pipeline, continually helping our team understand, design, implement and measure new functionality that delivers on our business goals and improves our customers’ experience
- Assess risks in order to drive change with an understanding of what success really means
- Demonstrated leadership experience within a project team
- Superior understanding of and practical experience with Agile methodology; Continuous Integration and KanBan experience
- You will need to know how to work alone and when to bring people together
- You will have a history of successful and of failed implementations and will be able to share what you learned from both
- Understanding how to forecast and measure metrics
- You have a solid understanding of process analysis, requirements gathering, a clear and concise approach to story writing, systems design, and web-based solutions
- Experience writing requirements within Behavior-Driven Development framework (ex. Gherkin, Cucumber)
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience in SDLC activities for web technologies and a strong history of successful implementations
- Knowledge of Jira, Test & Target, Site Catalyst, Akamai technologies a plus
- Proven ability to take high level concepts and translate them into workable requirements
Job #: 15176