Senior SAP Business Systems Analyst
We’re seeking a Sr. SAP Business Systems Analyst for one of our clients. The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the planning, design and implementation of business process enhancements. You would be joining their SAP team and filling a critical role. We’re looking for someone who can add strength to the SAP Logistics Execution resource and who can evaluate and optimize systems and resources, manage re-engineering initiatives and ensure alignment with business growth objectives.
- Must be either a current US Citizen, US Asylee, or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) to pass security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or equivalent work experience
- Must have 8-10+ years’ experience in relevant business disciplines
- 5+ years overall SAP experience
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on configuration Logistics
- Experience with Project Systems
- Experience with system and process modeling and design tools
- Strong relationship, interpersonal, communication and business process skills
- Demonstrated planning and coordination skills with development initiatives
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Proven ability to achieve success without direct organizational authority functional lines
- Lead or support the planning, design and implementation of business process changes within Logistics Execution and other assigned areas of responsibility
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of existing business processes, and the information and data they require and generate.
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of the computer application functionality required to make those business processes effective.
- Lead periodic review and assessment of current business processes versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace processes as necessary.
- Participate in periodic evaluation of the current computer applications portfolio versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace applications as necessary.
- Develop and maintain the "business case" supporting business process re-engineering initiatives, including cost/benefit, quality, cycle time, ROI and other metrics as appropriate.
- Develop requirements for the technical architecture supporting the business systems initiatives.
- Organize effective task and steering teams to address complex and cross-functional project requirements, issues and objectives.
- Direct outside consultation activities as required to meet project needs.