Contract -- Senior ERP BA
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a Senior ERP Business Analyst contractor with experience in either Maximo or Adage for one of our manufacturing industry clients. This position will be responsible for analyzing and improving business processes and applications which support our Sales and Marketing areas including partner on-boarding, partner portal, ecommerce sites, order entry and CRM.
- Analyze workflows, business processes, requirements, and applications to enhance, automate and expedite process improvements
- Configure, test, deploy, support, and troubleshoot application systems to meet business process requirements
- Work with development team to design end-to-end solutions in the load planning and distribution operations areas
- Consult with, support, and train users on the use of application systems
- 5 years of work experience with ERP systems with preference given for SAP or Oracle applications
- Experience working with Adage or Maximo
- Knowledge of and experience working with ERP manufacturing and other business systems such as ecommerce, inventory management and CRM
- Understanding of databases and experience working with transact SQL or similar database reporting systems or query tools
- Understanding of requirements gathering and the ability to quickly translate business ideas into functional requirements
- Proven ability to gain expertise in new applications
- Able to communicate with IT and business individuals and teams at all levels
- Able to manage multiple priorities; self-directed and customer service focused