Sales & Marketing BA
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client located in the Minneapolis South Metro is looking for a Sales and Marketing Business Analyst to partner with Sales, Marketing, and the Fulfillment & Chief Digital Officer to analyze workflows, business processes, and applications to enhance, automate and expedite process improvements.
- Lead the effort to supply consultative approach to how technology will address company’s order entry, ecommerce and digital marketplace initiatives
- Serve as subject matter expert, working closely with business users, stakeholders, and technology teams utilizing agile approach
- Provide a point of escalation to implementation and technical support teams in area of expertise
- Provide developers with ideas to enhance solutions that meet company goals and objectives
- Work with Dev Ops and external partners to optimize the delivery of digital media content to any required medium
- Assist assigned Business Partners with the development of Project Charters, including initial estimates for cost-benefit analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) preferred
- 3-5+ years’ experience in the role of business analyst
- Expertise in Agile/ Scrum; Scrum Master certification a plus
- Prior eCommerce experience is required
- Working knowledge of database concepts and system integration is necessary
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio
- Understanding of requirements gathering and the ability to quickly translate business ideas into functional requirements
- Proven ability to gain expertise in new applications
- Able to communicate with IT and business individuals and teams at all levels; including translating complex problems in a non-technical manner
- Deep customer service orientation and strong relational/relationship building skills are also required