Project Manager, St. Paul or Minneapolis
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a Project Manager for a few of our clients. This position will plan, manage and oversee the execution and administration of assigned projects and programs. This includes coordinating activities of Project Managers, department leaders, developers, Business Analysts, and consultants.
- Accountable leader responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of IS&T projects and programs
- Develops SOWs, performs requirements gathering and documentation, develops thorough test cases and guides customers through the UAT process
- Works with internal leadership to help drive best practices, standards, and structure methodology across the organization
- Lead projects relative to milestone completion while managing to resource constraints
- Plan, coordinate and implement project schedules to ensure required dates are met
- Monitor and maintain client and internal project satisfaction by engaging in weekly and monthly status meetings
- Ensure proper change management practices are followed in order to avoid system down time and also increase customer satisfaction as projects are completed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 7+ years of experience managing large IT projects in the enterprise and e-commerce areas
- PMP certification preferred
- Ability to create and manage detail project plans
- Ability to manage technical resources working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must possess the leadership qualities and skills to motivate project team members to drive projects to a successful completion
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and technical procedures and requirements
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and other employees
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with users to gather specifications and design solutions for small projects