Project Manager — Contract
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We have an immediate need for an experienced project manager for a four-month engagement to coordinate geographically distributed resources. The consultant will be managing the implementation of business intelligence and data analytics that will deliver data from an Integrated Data Warehouse to a key stakeholder. In addition, roughly thirty percent of time will be spend doing an assessment of existing CRM capabilities.
- Collaborate with CIBMTR IT (CIT) Leadership and CIBMTR SME (Subject Matter Experts) to IT Core Project team members to refine scope
- Collaborate with CIT Leadership and Core Project team members to plan delivery iterations
- Facilitate and document weekly meetings/conference bridge with CIBMTR SME and Core Project Team members to define requirements and iterate designs
- Facilitate daily stand-ups with IT Core Project team to surface risks, issues and constraints
- Collaborate with team members to mitigate risks, remove obstacles and resolve problems
- Provide written status reports to CIT Leadership on progress, risk mitigation on weekly basis or as needed
- At least 5 years of IT Project management experience
- At least 1-year experience in managing business intelligence project
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills are essential
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and attentiveness to detail
- Fast learner with strong achievement focus