This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client is looking for an E-Solutions Programming Supervisor/ Manager who is motivated to optimize resources and get involved with tactical management duties. Responsibilities will include hiring, developing, and managing a team of 10 to 15 IT professionals. You will plan, balance, and coordinate the resources to ensure the team sets and meets customer expectations. You will also be managing both revenues and costs for the department to meet business and budget goals, developing and tracking metrics that address quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of the team, be a main driver of innovation and change, and build and maintain solid internal and external relationships.
- 5+ years of experience effectively managing a team in a highly dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities and critical time sensitive projects
- Experience leading application development teams using structured development processes
- Ability to build deep cross-functional relationships with staff at all levels in the organization
- Support of client satisfaction
- Bachelor degree in IT discipline or role with 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- Must be able to consistently identify critical elements, variables, and alternatives to develop solutions
- Able to organize/prioritize resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbal) within and outside the organization
- Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems
- Must demonstrate strong customer relationship skills
- Experience in VSE environment; Natural, Quikjob, Easytrieve a plus
- Mainframe conversion experience and GMC Inspire highly desirable
- Hands on Developer/Programmer experience using Cobol, Assembler or similar legacy Mainframe programming language
- Experience with HP Exstream Dialogue Print Programming highly desirable
- Preferred experience in the financial services industry (Mortgage, Banking, Loan Servicing).