Product Manager, Eden Prairie
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are searching for a Product Manager for one of our clients, a technology company in Eden Prairie. This is one of our favorite clients to recruit for – their work environment is one of the best we’ve seen. The employees are happy and well cared for. The atmosphere is relaxed and healthy. So, if you’re looking for an upgrade in your work-life, please inquire. Local, serious candidates only! The Product Manager will be a member of the marketing team and have high responsibilities in regards to product strategy, enhancements, releases, and related marketing programs. The Product Manager will also be involved in competitive analysis and market trends within the workload and process automation sector.
- Defines product strategy and oversees product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. Works closely with software development to ensure that the product strategy aligns with customer requirements
- Documents and communicates the ongoing effort in product enhancements and version releases. Manages key elements necessary for successful releases, from pricing, configuration and usability
- Researches, analyzes and tracks market trends and competitive offerings. Articulates the product’s position within the competitive market
- Works with the sales team to develop tools to best support revenue growth
- Pushes the product out into the world through briefings, speaking engagements, blogs, social media, white papers and industry event participation
- A minimum of six years in a product management, product marketing or program management role within a tech company.
- Demonstrated capacity for building and tracking product roadmap, release and launch plans
- Proven ability to create, track, manage and execute on detailed project plans
Job #: 15231