Information Systems PM
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work with one of our clients in the Southwest Metro. The position will be developing project plans and managing them, as well as addressing problems before and as they arise. We need someone who has excellent business skills and a strong collaborative edge. This is a client facing role so communication skills need to be tops. Please only apply if you have the initiative and drive to work in a fast paced, technical environment.
- Develops project plans and manages project timelines, tasks, resources, and budget
- Actively participates in solution definition, design, validation, and implementation
- Resolves/escalates project issues to minimize impact to schedule and/or budget
- Leads and manage cross functional project team in delivering projects
- Manages multiple projects concurrently
- Collaborates with business partners to determine opportunities and priorities
- Scopes and structures initiatives into IS projects. Performs requirements gathering
- Minimum of five years of project management experience; ability to manage projects across multiple departments and locations, serving a variety of needs
- Experience with software packages (CRM, CMS, ERP, etc.) as well as custom development
- Experience with software development methodologies and processes
- Broad understanding of Customer Excellence business functions including Corporate Sales and Marketing, Sales Operations, Service/Support, Public Websites
- Highly organized and self-driven individual with ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Skilled at building and fostering relationships within a matrix organization
- Experience with MS SQL, .NET, CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, other) Java web services highly desirable
Job #: 15505