HR Systems BA
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client’s looking for a Business Analyst to work with their IT and Business teams to deliver on key business and technology initiatives, providing technical, systems, and process expertise. Our client expects the BA to leverage existing and new technologies to jumpstart a variety of enterprises. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge in PeopleSoft 9.x or other HCM systems.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of existing systems and processes
- Provide day-to-day support and train users
- Lead IT system and process re-engineering efforts
- Analyze issues and solve using automated systems and/or process improvements
- Keep up-to-date with best practices and trends for IT and BA service delivery
- Identify and analyze all inputs and outputs of proposed solutions to uncover risks and offer mitigation strategies/configuration solutions
- Recommend system improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 3 to 5 years’ (or more) experience in Business Systems Analysis role
- Experienced liaison between Business Partners and IT
- Skilled manager of small to medium size projects
- Proven aptitude for complex business requirements
- Prior experience increasing efficiency, simplifying complex processes/ system configurations
- Prior experience lowering redundancy through business process, technology or other solutions
- Practiced creating functional specifications for new or modified systems and processes