Business Systems Analyst, Minneapolis
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for BSA talent with experience in Shaw, Fiserv, or Harland. Experience working with or configuring any of these third party solutions, along with a mix of business and system knowledge, would fit perfectly with this position on a contract, or contract to hire basis.
- Under direct supervision develops and executes requirements through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business and user needs
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements and revising existing system logic difficulties and necessary under direction of experienced Business System Analysts
- Independently manages multiple projects that may cross many applications and user areas
- Competent to work at the technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
- Performs problem resolution for issues
- Develops standards, guidelines, policies, procedures and SDLC methodologies and ensures their compliance
- College degree in related field or two year degree in programming or equivalent experience in banking, business, Information Technology or communications
- 6+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or bank operations with working knowledge of several product areas and associated interfaces
- Experience in Shaw, Fiserve, or Harland (Harland Clarke)
Job #: 15323