Filled - Business Analyst Oracle
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst who has at least two years' experience working with Oracle EBS to work as an intermediary between IT project teams and buisness clients. The ideal candidate must have outstanding communication skills in order to translate buisness requirements into documentation and conceptual design.
- Partners with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements
- Coordinates the project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Analyzes, documents and tests program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Partners with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing
- Documents requirements and solution designs before configuring or directing build of application solutions for the business requirements
- Interacts with packaged software service organizations to secure assistance and solutions for more complex application issues
- Able to understand business functionality and translate it into application requirements
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products
- Ability to partner with software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions
- In depth understanding of the various software development lifecycles (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Understanding of modeling techniques, such as unified modeling language, etc.
- Strong technical aptitude and solution architecture using standard Oracle tools and configurations
- Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements and test specifications
- 2+ years of Oracle EBS experience in the finance arena
- Expertise in two of the following modules: order management, shipping, manufacturing, WMS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field