Sr. Business Analyst
We’re working to fill a Sr. Business Analyst role with someone eager to make an immediate impact to our client. You will be working on an ERP implementation project as a key player as it moves into the system design and implementation phase.
- Facilitate meetings by asking good questions and actively listening to answers
- Have a shared understanding of project problems and possible solutions
- Help to determine the scope of the project
- Develop Business Requirements Documents and Functional Requirements Documents
- Evaluate multiple solutions as a team before choosing the next course of action
- Manage business analysis efforts
- Collaborate daily, gaining broad business acumen and exposure to all levels of the client
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Experience with use cases, business process models, or decision models
- Experience creating work-flow diagrams and visual models
- Able to communicate and influence effectively in person by telephone and email
- Ability to delegate tasks, keep deadlines and timelines
- Be a Life-long learner, continually learning new technologies, etc.