Our culture and business practices are driven by our mission, vision and Blueprint. People are the very heart of our business. They're the reason we succeed and the key to our growth. That’s why our mission is Place People First and our vision is to inspire our team to live well, drive healthy growth, and build a culture based on trust. Our Blueprint (21 Principles for Placing People First), gives our team a set of common beliefs and core values to live out every day and helps us create cultural consistency from our longest tenured employee to our newest hire.
We’re pleased to have been recognized for our growth and our company culture, both of which are part of ESP’s vision. In 2015, Staffing Industry Analysts ranked ESP as the 14th fastest growing staffing firm in the US, and we made Inc. Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing private companies list. In 2016, we were recognized by MN Business Magazine as a “100 Best Companies to Work For in Minnesota” for the fourth year in a row.
Are you picturing yourself at ESP IT? If so, read on…
- Identify client's technical staffing needs and provide staffing solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Sell IT staffing, project, consultant and recruiting services to new and existing clients through cold calling, outbound sales presentations, and networking activities.
- Qualify sales opportunities and use a value-add approach to develop relationships.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions for employment services.
- Partner with the Director of Marketing to define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing and communicating.
- Build strategic relationships by understanding and articulating company value, building relationships at all levels, gaining access to key decision makers, and leveraging referrals.
- Understand the technical requirements and methodologies in the IT field. This includes but is not limited to the following areas of technology: software/ application development and architecture, project management, business analysis, network/ systems architecture and support, business intelligence, database administration and design, ERP, and quality assurance.
- Proactively manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential customer problems, and monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Manage and track sales activities in our database.
- Participate in industry specific events and networking opportunities.
- Uphold ESP IT’s Blueprint.
- 2-7 years of dedicated sales experience in the IT industry.
- Experience in technology consulting and staffing, statement of work, and selling services is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand the business and project needs of our clients and prospective clients.
- Self-motivated and driven individual, with the ability to work both as a team member and independently.
- Ethical individual who operates with a high degree of integrity and is committed to delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- A people-person with strong relationship-building skills.
- Sound business sense and judgment.
- MS Office, Internet, and e-mail systems proficiency.
- Experience working with a CRM or ATS (applicant tracking system) is preferred.
Benefits of Working at ESP IT Include:
- Health Coverage & HSA: ESP offers 100% premium cost coverage for individual employees and contributes $100 a month toward employee HSA accounts.
- Dental and Vision coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Disability & Life Insurance: ESP pays premiums.
- 401(k) program with match (employees eligible after one year and immediately vested).
- A fun workplace: dogs at work, a foosball table, celebration and anniversary lunches hosted in the ESP café, team building and volunteering events, lunch and learns, and in-office yoga classes.
- All our work stations are sit-stand capable and include ergonomic chairs and dual monitors for a productive and healthy work day.
- A flexible atmosphere built on trust with untracked PTO. ESP employees can work from home, bring their dogs to the office, or take off early to volunteer or be with their families.
- Ability to have a voice in company decisions and strategies through brainstorms, strategy meetings, an annual lunch with the CEO and quarterly one-on-ones with your direct supervisor.
- Our Employee Wellness Program – “Live Well”—focuses on a different area of healthy living each quarter. Employees choose a non-profit and rack up points which translate to donation dollars by following daily activities for healthy living in each area.