The Account Coordinator at ESP provides administrative assistance to the day-to-day management of our clients and candidates. As a successful team contributor, this person will perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision. This is a cross-functional role for someone who can be proactive and organized.
About ESP IT:
ESP is a consulting and staffing services firm headquartered in downtown Minneapolis. We specialize in connecting exceptional Information Technology professionals—from developers to project managers to digital marketing professionals—to the best opportunities at leading companies in the Twin Cities metro area.
Our culture and business practices are driven by our mission, vision and Blueprint. People are the very heart of our business. They're the reason we succeed and the key to our growth. That’s why our mission is Place People First and our vision is to inspire our team to live well, drive healthy growth, and build a culture based on trust. Our Blueprint(25 Principles for Placing People First), gives our team a set of common beliefs and core values to live out every day and helps us create cultural consistency from our longest tenured employee to our newest hire.
We’re pleased to have been recognized for our growth and our company culture, both of which are part of ESP’s vision. In 2015, Staffing Industry Analysts ranked ESP as the 14th fastest growing staffing firm in the US, and we made Inc. Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing private companies list. We’ve also been recognized by MN Business Magazine as a “100 Best Companies to Work For in Minnesota” for the third year in a row.
Are you picturing yourself at ESP IT? If so, read on…
- New hire onboarding for consultants including:
- Oversee the process of moving new candidates through our internal system
- Draft offer letters and other paperwork
- Schedule drug tests, background checks
- Call and conduct reference checks
- Send consultant appreciation gifts/thank you letters
- Coordinate interview scheduling between client and candidates
- Work closely with Account Managers to assist them with client’s needs and business development, including their expense reports and personal billings and logging their calls and correspondence
- Stay aware of client activities to provide backup when account managers are unavailable
- Management of our internal ATS
- Tracking of open positions
- Post job descriptions to various job boards, our website, and jobs blog
- Consultant management tracking: contract start/end dates, anniversaries, billings
- Uphold and be an advocate of ESP IT’s Blueprint
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a support role
- Experience in a client facing role
- High level ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to support multiple people and items of business at one time
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Have good follow through
- Work with a positive attitude
- Sharp organizational skills
- Experience with the entire Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel
Benefits of Working at ESP IT Include:
- Health Coverage & HSA: ESP offers 100% premium cost coverage for individual employees and contributes $100 a month toward employee HSA accounts
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Disability & Life Insurance: ESP pays premiums
- 401(k) program with match (employees eligible after one year and immediately vested)
- A fun workplace: dogs at work, a foosball table, celebration and anniversary lunches hosted in the ESP café, team building and volunteering events, lunch and learns, and in-office yoga classes.
- All our work stations are sit-stand capable and include ergonomic chairs and dual monitors for a productive and healthy work day.
- A flexible atmosphere built on trust with untracked PTO. ESP employees can work from home, bring their dogs to the office, or take off early to volunteer or be with their families.
- Ability to have a voice in company decisions and strategies through brainstorms, strategy meetings, an annual lunch with the CEO and quarterly one-on-ones.
- Our Employee Wellness Program – “Live Well”—focuses on a different area of healthy living each quarter. Employees choose a non-profit and rack up points which translate to donation dollars by following daily activities for healthy living in each area.